Peanut sauce

Monday, December 6, 2010


You know that stuff in the jar called Peanut Sauce right? Well this recipe tastes much better than that and it's fresh. I added a little more sesame oil than it said, but I LOVE sesame oil a lot. I mean A.LOT. I can't help myself...

Ingredients
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
1 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter (optional)
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1-2 teaspoons of Sarach (optional)

Directions
Stir together the honey, peanut butters, soy sauce, rice vinegar, olive oil, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment