Teriyaki Turkey Burgers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

::in best Al Pacino voice:: Say "hello" to my little friend.

I know, I know, you think I'm cheating but I wanted to introduce you to one of my little friends the "Seasoning Packets". Technically I am not making a homemade dish. But what can I say, Noh is my little helper in a time of need and once you try their Teri-Burgers, you won't go back. Noh is one of my favorite and you mostly find them in the Asian or Hawaiian stores. I still haven't found many in the Asian section of a regular grocery store. .



Ingredients:

1 pkg. NOH Hawaiian Style Teri-Burger Seasoning Mix
1/2 cups of water (use this ONLY if you choose beef, makes turkey to runny)
1 lb. of ground beef or turkey
1 tablespoon cooking oil

Directions:

Combine contents of package with 1/2 cup water in a large mixing bowl and blend well. Add 1 lb. ground beef or turkey and mix thoroughly. Shape into patties. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet and pan fry patties a few minutes on each side or until done. Patties can also be barbecued or broiled.

Top this little baby with your favorite toppings and side dishes. Mmm a little Teriyaki heaven in your mouth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment